* Ofsted Nanny * seeking voluntary work *

(3 Posts)
GloucestershireNanny Sat 12-Mar-16 17:42:58

* Ofsted Nanny *
* seeking voluntary work *
* with Mums and newborns *
Having made contact with a representative from TAMBA, I've been advised this group may have members l could offer my services to. I'm a professional nanny recently qualified as maternity nurse, looking to offer my childcare and support services for free on Weds and Saturdays to parents of newborn (particularly those with multiples births)
I have lots of past employment with babies but I'm wishing to gain additional recent newborn experienced (in exchange for references) before making a permanent change of career from daily nanny to maternity nurse.
I'm qualified in special needs childcare + child protection, Police checked, first aid, liability insurance and excellent references and testimonials from both current and past families.
Please get in touch if l can be of service!

gloucesterroadgirl Sat 12-Mar-16 21:14:57

Good luck - sounds like you are offering a great service - this board is very quiet though, so please don't give up if you don't get many replies!

TawnyMiningBee Sun 12-Jun-16 21:04:37

Hi there waves
I have 11 week old twins (as well as a 2yr 9m old) and would be interested in some help, if you're still available? Let me know if you would like to meet up. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now