Easton schools... Where to go?

(3 Posts)
Whatamess76 Fri 29-Apr-16 09:52:11

Is there anyone from Easton or surrounding areas? We are hopefully moving there this summer and need to apply for a year 1 place for my son. Looking for inside primary school knowledge and recommendations. Seems they are all oversubscribed! I'm also looking at secondary school for my oldest and have had heard some good things about Fairfield but haven't had a chance to look round it yet. Does anyone have children there and would they recommend? School stress!

WheresMyBrandy Fri 29-Apr-16 09:59:00

Bristol schools are really full and hard to get into. Fairfield is ok. Is there anyway you can move to south glos instead? Schools, services ect is better.

I live on the south glos Bristol border and the busses are filled with dc coming from bristol to south glos for school. If I was you I'd be looking at fishponds (still Bristol but closer) staplehill, Mangotsfield, Downend, which is still close to Easton but better schools around. Mangotsfield is a fairly good school, John Cabot in Kingswood is a good school it all depends on your dc. Jc is more academic then Mangotsfield but Mangotsfield has other qualities.

stwerbsgeekymama Sat 30-Apr-16 20:38:59

Have you looked at May Park or Glenfrome yet? Heard lots of nice comments from other parents about both when visiting schools for DS to start reception in September.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now