Local Talk

looking for after school help - BS3 - nanny share / live out au pair / teaching assistant?

(1 Post)
theonlywayisbristol Thu 25-Apr-13 12:12:27

Hello - I'm a working mum moving to BS3 in September, and I have ten year old twin boys and a little girl aged 4.
The boys will probably walk home from school themselves, and I'm waiting to hear about school places for my daughter but have fingers crossed I'll get a place somewhere close to North Street.
I'm applying to schools that have after-school club, so this job might suit a TA or a nanny who is free after 4pm.
Ideally I'd like to find someone who could collect my daughter and meet my sons at our house (in the Chessels), make snacks for them and do some homework supervision for the older boys as well as a bit of arts and crafts for the girl.
I am specifying with my job that I leave at 6pm so will be home by 6.30pm latest. Also I am currently negotiating a 4 day week, so this job could be for 4 days, or even 3 (if I work two half-days, leaving at 2pm).
Please PM if you know anyone who might be interested! Many thanks!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now