Local Talk

childcare in holidays

(3 Posts)
Fooso Wed 31-Aug-11 09:52:54

Hi all, I just wondered what working mums do with their children in the holidays. I have a 14, 12 and 8 year old. My mum has said that its too much for to have them all now and while it's not ideal, I am happy to leave the older 2 on their own for the day but not the little one obviously - any suggestions?

sarahvirtue Tue 05-Feb-13 16:48:53

There are holiday kids clubs that run all day like nurserys but with lots of sports. Called Baracudda I think, one in chilslehurst farringtons school. otherwise you can get childminders that will take kids just for holidays

Ezie01 Mon 18-Feb-13 14:40:36

My mummy friends in Bromley/Orpington all rave about Day Camps - similar company to the one the PP mentioned but it seems a bit more active (no colouring in, painting etc - a bit babyish for some children). She said it was good value for money and here two boys came home VERY tired every day - so she had a nice relaxing evening after work too!! Hope this helps smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now