Local Talk

hey hey! bromley mums lets meet up :-)

(14 Posts)
sweetasanut Thu 08-Mar-12 21:09:47

I moved to Orpington a year ago from Bury St Edmunds and I am still trying to meet new friends after leaving all my nearest and dearest 100 miles away!! Let me know if you'd like to meet up, I am 21 and love meeting nw people, I have a 3 year old DD and am 12 weeks pregnant again :-) xx am aiming to meet locals really as can't drive :-/ so Orpington, petts wood, locksbottom, bickley, chislehurst! But message me anyways for a chat if you dont live nearby :-) still love a chat

Hey, i am currently living in bexleyheath, but will soon be moving into the downham area, which is not far from bromley on the bus so could meet up once i move and settle a little, I am 23, and have a little boy who will be two in june.

sweetasanut Fri 09-Mar-12 11:51:31

Sounds great :-) definately up for a meet up! So when are you moving to downham? Xx

sometime between now and may really. Just waiting for a date!

sweetasanut Fri 09-Mar-12 18:55:26

Cool, let me know when you're free then x

I am pretty much free most of the time, or at least can make myself free, just not this coming week as i am currently only in bexleyheath so only need to get a 269 to the glades in bromley if thats any use?

tsa746 Fri 09-Mar-12 19:55:41

Hey ladies you can PM each other privately if you don't want to give out details onthe forum?

Fuzzymummy123 Thu 26-Jul-12 10:39:42

Hi I am living in Bromley and would like to meet up with other mums for coffee chat anyone interested x

SunshineandDiamonds Tue 11-Sep-12 12:06:50

Hi to all Bromley Mums

I'm looking to share childcare 3.20pm to 7.20pm - Monday to Friday

Pickhurst Juniors
Pickhurst Lane

If you are interested please can you get in touch?

SMS/Tel:0794 362 4622

email:mail4ryder@gmail.com

SunshineandDiamonds Tue 11-Sep-12 12:08:32

Tel: 0794 362 4622

For : Pickhurst Juniors After-School Care Sharing 3.20pm to 7.20pm

- let's share a nanny or childminder?

Thanks Lisa smile

Medha Tue 11-Sep-12 12:49:56

I live in Bromley. I have three kids 13, 10 and 4. If anyone is interested in getting together for a play date or coffee, please message. smile

SunshineandDiamonds Tue 11-Sep-12 15:06:13

hi Medha..whereabouts in Bromley are you?

Ireniren Wed 19-Sep-12 14:41:40

I moved to Bromley (Shortlands) last week and currently 38 weeks pregnant! Would love to meet up for a coffee or walk some time soon!

busybopsbromley Wed 07-Nov-12 15:59:47

*SPECIAL OFFER DONT MISS OUT*
Due to Christmas creeping up on us and knowing how much parents will have to save for their little one, Busybops are charging just £3.50 per session from now until the 14th December - so all our pay as you go sessions will not effect your bank balances too much in the run up to Christmas!

The usual cost of £4.50 per session (or £4 with stamp card) will take effect again after the Christmas break and our sessions will be packed with even more equipment, instruments and more games props by then too :-D

Lots of exciting things happening..

Also, our Christmas party will be on Monday 17th December and tickets are £5.

Our next session THIS WEEK is exploring bugs and bees and it takes place in St Marks Church Hall, Westmoreland Rd, Bromley South on Friday afternoon at 1.15pm and at 2.15pm.. take a look at our facebook page for pics/info on weekly sessions www.facebook.com/busybops - please 'like' us for exclusive offers!

We also have sessions every Monday mornng at Bromley Parish Church YOUTH CENTRE - please see website to print out our latest timetable www.busybops.co.uk

Our aim is to provide the most cost effective learning development class for toddlers.

Please call us if you require any more info as Busybops host childrens parties and have now started hiring soft play equipment at unbeatable prices too! 020 3605 9089

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now