Local Talk

Mums in Bromley

(6 Posts)
OrestisMum Fri 13-Apr-12 13:14:03

I just moved into bromley from abroad and I have a 16 month son. I don't know anyone in the area and I'd live to meet new people. Im 32 and I can drive around the area.

Talkingfish Fri 13-Apr-12 22:00:53

In SidcupKent there is a nice mum an toddler group. My little ones enjoy it and lovely people too. It's called oasis and it's on station road in SidcupKent. Every Wednesday a 10.

gillquil Fri 13-Apr-12 22:29:19

hia there is a really good baby and toddler group also in Bromley, its in the Bromley town church on Ethelbert road on Thursday mornings. From 10.15 to about 12, they have a waiting list for places but its well worth joining the list. The Salvation Army also have a club on a Tuesday and Wednesday morning in their church hall also on Ethelbert road, that starts at about ten thirty, I dont think you need to join a waiting list for that one.

OrestisMum Sat 14-Apr-12 08:19:07

Thank you very much for the responses! gringrin

pamdam Tue 24-Apr-12 11:22:58

Hi OrestisMum, we're from abroad too (France) and we moved to London 3 years ago, we love the city but I wish I could meet other mums too !
I'm 29, my twins are 8months old
I live 10min from Bromley in Penge

Bebis83 Wed 02-May-12 15:58:25

i am expecting my first, mid october. i live in bromley too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now