Local Talk

26 year old married mum to be due Aug 29th WLTM similar (not for dating clearly [blush])

(5 Posts)
BambieO Sat 19-May-12 10:05:31

Hi all

I am 26, married and we are expecting our first baby August 29th. I would love to meet another mum(s) of similar circumstance to chat with and meet up, I am keen to keep sociable once baby comes but am not sure how brave I will be to dare enter the world of mother baby clubs alone!!!

X

Tiffany01 Sun 02-Sep-12 07:33:09

Hi I'm Tiffany, I know what you mean about the fear of baby clubs. It would be really nice to meet some new friends to share the experience with. My baby is due october 12 (so nervous). I live in Petts wood near Orpington, if you fancy a coffee let me know and we can meet up?

BambieO Thu 06-Sep-12 16:59:11

Hi Tiffany

I just had my baby boy last week so it would be lovely to get out and about. Do you know what you are having yet? A coffee would be lovely when you are free.

chantchats Mon 17-Sep-12 17:02:57

Hi,
Why don't you come along to a mother and baby yoga class? This small supportive group where friendships form naturally, offers mums to learn relaxation techniques and breath awareness whilst exercising, toning and strengthening their bodies. Mums do yoga for themselves then yoga with baby whilst singing the nursery rhymes that babies love.
Come along... first class free. Chantry Studios. 02084602101. 20 Chantry Lane
www.chantrystudios.co.uk

BambieO Thu 27-Sep-12 16:38:25

That's great! I will come along thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now