Local Talk

Newbie in Beckenham looking for childminder to do school run a.m. and p.m.

(3 Posts)
chewydel Mon 25-Jun-12 17:12:24

Hi, I am moving to Beckenham from Ireland in July with hubby and 2 kiddies - girl 6 and boy 3. Hubby and I will both be working so I need someone to take my daughter to school and my son to nursery and collect them in the afternoon. Does anyone have any idea how I could go about sourcing someone like this? Any ideas would be really appreciated

brianhaddock Thu 28-Jun-12 10:46:51

you should contact the bromley families information service on the number/email below. they will send you a list of childminders with currect vacancies.

020 8464 0276
bromleyfamilies@bromley.gov.uk

do you know which schools/nursery you need pick up/drop off from? i have a wonderful childminder and have met several others through school/pre-school, most do drop off/pick ups but they can only cover one or two schools, so it would be useful to know where your children are going to be before contacting them i think.

hope this helps. good luck with the move

chewydel Sun 01-Jul-12 22:38:18

Thanks for the advice it's really helpful. Have no idea yet which school or nursery so I guess I'd better get that sorted first!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now