Local Talk

My lovely responsible DD is looking for some Baby/toddler-sitting (Bromley)

(3 Posts)
snapespeare Thu 26-Jul-12 11:23:12

DD (17) is looking for some occasional baby/toddler sitting to supplement her studies/part time work. She is currently at 6th form (ravensbourne) taking English, sociology, philosophy and ethics and psychology A levels and works part time a few wevenings a week. She has experience in au-pairing for her aunt in North London during school holidays for her cousins aged 8, 6 and 4.

She is lovely with smaller children, level headed, doesn't take any nonsense (but in a nice way!) and is, of course, very reasonably priced. If you might be interested, do please drop me a message on MN & I'll pass on your details. smile

SunshineandDiamonds Sun 12-Aug-12 12:21:25

Hi there,

Sounds good! I'm looking for a kind and responsible teenager interested in some childminding work?

Mon-Friday 5.40-7pm - 5 days a week.

If you think this might suit your daughter please can you ask her to get in touch - SMS/Text me on 0794 362 4622 (Lisa)

I'll call you back and give you more details.

Thanks
x

SunshineandDiamonds Mon 20-Aug-12 13:03:23

HI there, I haven't hear from you?

So I'll assume you arn't interested...otherwise, please text me - 0794 362 4622

I'm looking for a kind and responsible teenager interested in some childminding work?

Mon-Friday 5.40-7pm - 5 days a week.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now