Local Talk

New Mums in Orpington

(7 Posts)
Bobkins Sun 05-Aug-12 17:05:34

My first baby is due tomorrow and I am keen to meet any new mums in the Orpington area. Anyone in the same position ?

MyLittleMiracles Sun 05-Aug-12 22:47:29

I have a two year old and live in bromley, so not too far from you. Although i know my little one is that much older, but if you fancied a meet i would be more than happy to.

CakeMonster100 Tue 07-Aug-12 20:36:39

There is an active NCT branch in the area that has a group in Orpington on a Monday during term time and has various social events. Look on their Facebook page for more info. They're very friendly!

Bobkins Wed 08-Aug-12 12:55:09

Thanks cake monster. I will join the Facebook page x

RedKites Thu 09-Aug-12 22:25:21

My DS is rather too old for it now, but there's a lovely group for 0-1s at St Johns URC (near the station) on a Wednesday afternoon.

Tiffany01 Sun 02-Sep-12 07:28:35

Dear bobkins. Hello I hope the birth of your baby went well. I am tiffany and my baby is due on the 12th of October. I live in Petts wood and am fairly new to the area. If you would like to meet up for a coffee in Orpington let me know, many thanks, Tiffany.

thebluecat Tue 11-Sep-12 16:51:52

Hello I have a nine month old son, if anyone knows of any good baby groups in orpington pls let me know thanku x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now