Local Talk

Which hospital can you be referred to by Bromley GP??

(5 Posts)
shortlands Thu 09-Aug-12 11:39:52

Hello,

I put this on the pregnancy board but think it might be better here...

I have just moved to Bromley (BR2) and would be really grateful if anyone can shed any light on this for me...

My first DS was born last year at Lewisham birth centre and, for various reasons, I would like to think I could go back there for our next baby (fingers crossed for another one!).

At this stage, I'm just thinking ahead before I change from our lewisham gp to a more local one in bromley. If we have a bromley GP, would they still be able to refer me to Lewisham hospital?

On a separate note - if anyone can recommend any play groups for my 17 month year old - that would also be great! We've discovered lots of parks and the library, but would be good to have a more sociable option!

Thanks very much!

Tiredprobably Thu 09-Aug-12 13:01:50

I'm in br3 and they said kings, Princess royal or lewisham, I think now you can actually choose where you want anyway. I went to the oasis birth centre at the pruh and it was brilliant, defiantly worth a look but I've heard good stuff about lewisham too.

shortlands Thu 09-Aug-12 18:19:22

Thanks tiredprobably, that's great to know.

I think I was offered the PRUH or Lewisham, that was about 6 years ago.

I think I was offered the PRUH or Lewisham, that was about 6 years ago.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now