Local Talk

Beckenham

(6 Posts)
WildSwansatCoole Tue 14-Aug-12 22:01:17

Hello,we've literally just moved to Beckenham with 3 toddlers,dd1 3 and b / g twins 2 so would be very grateful for some local knowledge !Am interested in toddler groups Wed- Fri when I don't work that might accommodate the 3?Also anyone interested in coffee ( or wine) , esp older mums(mid 30 s onwards!) would love to meet up!

BananaPie Sat 18-Aug-12 19:20:55

Try boppin tots at 10am or 11am on Thursday's. It's in a church hall just off thehigh street on Fairfield road. A lot of groups are closed for the summer, but that one's still going.

tsa746 Mon 20-Aug-12 20:06:32

Would you travel? West wickhsm (10 mins away), there's a drop called action stars - great for older toddlers.

Where in Beckenham are you?

WildSwansatCoole Wed 22-Aug-12 20:41:40

Apologies,just noted replies now.
Yes,will travel, am usually out and about most days anyhow! What day is Action Stars on?
We're off Abermarle Road .Will definitely give the Thursday session a go so thanks for that!My eldest will go part-time to nursery soon,but I like to take her out in the mornings with the twins to burn off some energy so ideas most welcome!

supermum06 Thu 23-Aug-12 17:13:44

dont forget theres the spa in Beckenham for softplay and Gambado..larger soft play centre..
st barnabas church in Beckenham[oakhill rd] has a toddler group on weds
I go to christchurch toddler group on thurs in Anerely[ corner of maple rd and anerley rd ]

tsa746 Thu 23-Aug-12 17:57:29

action stars info it's on a Friday.

It's worth getting in touch with your local NCT branch - they do things like wine tasting for meeting other mums. info here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now