Local Talk

Working mums meet up - Sunday

(11 Posts)
sarahvirtue Tue 05-Feb-13 16:52:22

My child wasnt born in Bromley and I work full time so I have no mum friends locally. All the meet ups and baby groups seem to be in the week which is no use to me. Anyone fancy joining other working mums for a coffee maybe in the pavillion soft play on sundays?

sarahvirtue Tue 05-Feb-13 16:52:52

My little one is 3 by the way x

Sim2 Mon 25-Mar-13 21:04:28

Hi
I'm in a similar situation as we moved to Hayes and most of my friends are far away and as I work it's not easy to meet people at playgroups etc!
A weekend meet up sounds great..
Email me on simonemahoney@me.com if you like..

WildSwansatCoole Wed 27-Mar-13 23:32:09

We recently moved to Beckenham,and although I work only part-time,my days off are just crazy with my 3 little ones.
My eldest is 3.
Let me know if a weekend meet up happens-we would definitely come if we are free!

Sim2 Fri 29-Mar-13 14:45:28

Hi
The next few weekends I have plans but could meet for a coffee Saturday 27th? The soft play in the Pavillion hopefully may be quieter earlier!?!
My daughter is nearly 19 months..
Let me know if you want to meet up then..

Sim2 Fri 29-Mar-13 17:23:32

Sorry just seen the whole thread was about meeting on a Sunday!!
I will check and see when I can do if others still want to meet...

lazysheep Wed 12-Jun-13 15:06:21

Hi, I'm in similar situation, got a little boy 26 months. Would love to join for sunday meet up if this has gone ahead?
Please let me know smile

Nicelydone Sun 23-Jun-13 19:25:14

Also up for this - also in bromley - ds is just 3

Is it happening or has it?

Alexutza Sun 30-Jun-13 22:01:38

Hi
Let me know when you are meeting up next and I will hopefully join you. I have a 2 yo.

lazysheep Thu 01-Aug-13 10:37:38

Hi, I don't think anything has been organised yet, so if I may take the initiative, can I propose a meet up this Sat 3 Aug @ Bromley library?

I know the thread says Sunday, and I'm free Sunday too, but Library is the best place I can think of for a casual meet up.

I will be with DS (27months) in the Bromley library children's section from 11am.
I'm oriental, my son is mix race (white looking).
Please come have a chat if you decide to come too!

Looking forward to meeting you people!

lazysheep Fri 02-Aug-13 17:20:46

no one's commented... not sure if anyone has seen my last post.
I hope at least some of you will and looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at the Bromley central library. Have a nice weekend smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now