Local Talk

Any new mums in Crystal Palace want to start a group?

(5 Posts)
Romavac Sat 09-Feb-13 17:05:38

Hello, I have a 3 month old baby boy (first baby) and would like to meet other new mums for coffee and cake in Crystal Palace. The whole being a parent thing is all very exciting but a big change for me having worked full time and enjoyed independence for so longgrin

Let me know if you fancy meeting up.

AmyC2013 Thu 21-Mar-13 10:24:56

Hi Rlmavac, have you started a group yet as I would love to join you. My son is 15 weeks old on Sat and I feel the same about enjoying your independence! Let me know when you want to meet, or if you have already started a group whether i can join?? smile

AmyC2013 Thu 21-Mar-13 10:25:43

Sorry Romavac not Rimavic!

18monthsapart Wed 12-Jun-13 11:12:57

Hi Romavac
I have two boys ( 3 and 20 months) and am leaving my day job in July to spend time with them before school. We will be running some workshops in Living Water Satisfies cafe from 22nd June 11.15 in caring for the carer.
We are nearly always at Kingswood children's centre (Woodland Road) on a Friday so get in touch if you fancy meeting up.

marion1981 Mon 24-Jun-13 12:39:09

Hi Rimavac,
I have a 10 months old baby girl and live in Penge. Let me know if you would like to meet up.
Marion

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now