Local Talk

Au Pair/Childminder groups in Sydenham/Penge/Cryst al Palace Area

(5 Posts)
KezzieJJ Tue 19-Feb-13 07:07:34

We have a delightful Spanish Au Pair starting tomorrow and im wondering if there are any local groups that she could meet up with to start networking in the area now that im off back to work? We have a 3 year old and a 5 month old. She will have the boys Tuesday/Wed/Thursdays ? smile

charlotteviola Thu 21-Feb-13 12:36:12

Hi, I am 27, living in Penge with a 6 month old daughter. I have spent a lot of time travelling in South America so speak Spanish and would be happy to meet with your Au Pair. I go to some local groups so would be happy to take her along :-) Charlotte

KezzieJJ Sun 24-Feb-13 19:21:59

Hi Charlotte, sorry for the delay in reply - I have just logged on to find this after a week. That would be wonderful, thank you! We will be out and about on Tuesday if you would like to meet up for a coffee, or prefer to exchange numbers on here? Thank you, thank you, thank you! smile

KezzieJJ Sun 24-Feb-13 19:22:48

Hi again Charlotte - erm. I am relatively new to Mumsnet - how do I inbox you! smile

KezzieJJ Wed 06-Mar-13 18:26:30

Hi - did anyone know of aupair groups locally please ... Want to keep ours happy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now