Netball and Hockey coaching at weekends?

(5 Posts)
UnmadeRoad1 Thu 07-Jul-16 17:58:09

Hi can anyone point me in the direction of hockey or netball coaching vaguely in the area (for under 12s)? Ideally at the weekend but we could do after school.

nancy75 Thu 07-Jul-16 20:12:47

I don't know for sure but I think they do netball at club Langley in beckenham

Fragz Fri 08-Jul-16 18:15:31

Bromley and Beckenham hockey club run various juniors sessions. They are run out of a number of places including the Langley schools.

I can't comment on what the coaching is like as my children are too young but it is a big and successful club.

Not a netball I'm afraid. So can't help there.

nessus Sat 09-Jul-16 08:24:30

Sevenoaks hockey club has a fantastic youth programme. For an additional 25mins drive from Bromley, I would recommend Sevenoaks HC over Brombeck.

If it needs to be in Bromley, then yes, do try out Brombeck and also check out Lovegrove Academy (not weekend's though).

DD only plays netball at school so cannot advice readily. Will try and find out from DD which clubs her friends attend.

UnmadeRoad1 Sat 09-Jul-16 21:41:41

Thanks for all the really helpful responses so far flowers and nessus if you could do that that would be super.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now