Halloween festivities

(5 Posts)
MomTimes3 Sun 16-Oct-11 15:00:05

Hello everyone, I am a new member, though I have been lurking for a while, reading very interesting and useful posts!

I was wondering whether anyone had any info on Halloween festivities, an organized Trick or Treat route or such, in the Brussels area (and outskirts)? A friend told me abt the Overijse Trick or Treat event, and FWD me the link this morning, but... sad the "registration" deadline was yesterday and the event is sold out!

I would be very grateful for any input anyone could provide!

natation Sun 16-Oct-11 19:32:13

www.asblcentrecrousse.net/Files/affiche_halloween_2011.pdf
Centre Crousse in Woluwe St Pierre on 22nd October.

We usually take part in a semi-organised trick or treat of around 20 houses around Stockel, if you live in this area and you are open to your house being visited, then I can ask if you can join in - we circulate the list of houses a few days before, it's on 31st October.

MomTimes3 Mon 17-Oct-11 08:14:11

Thanks Natation! We live in Ixelles, so I presume it won't be possible to take part in the Stockel trick-or-treating sad

The activities at the Centre Crousse look like a lot of fun, thanks for posting the link!

Anyone in the Ixelles/Uccle area willing to organize a trick or treat route with me? smile

natation Wed 19-Oct-11 20:48:31

Another event on 29th October around the Ste Alix area of WSP.
www.i-services.com/agenda/fiche_evenement.php?uid=68694&sid=106993&id=20124&show=new

Longtime Thu 20-Oct-11 22:43:11

MomTimes3, have just pm'd you asking if you live in Belgium. I can see now that you do!

The Living Overseas section usually gets more traffic than here. There are other mums in Ixelles. Please contact me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now