Local Talk

Moving to Amersham - Nurseries/Childcare information/meeting other mums

(4 Posts)
TNM Sun 08-May-11 11:56:10

Hi

I am moving to Amersham at the end of May and am trying to get my little boy into a nursery for a couple of days a week. I am struggling to find availability - can anybody recommend any nurseries.

Also, I would love to meet some other mums in the area - I have a 2.5 year old boy and have just had a baby. I am 39 and currently live in London.

Would love to hear from you.
Tara

suziebcakes Fri 13-May-11 00:45:06

Hi Tara,

I moved to amersham 2 weeks ago and had the same problem. I have 2 boys, one aged 4 and the other is 2and a half. They both went to nursery in London but I could not find anywhere in amersham with availability. I ended up having to get a nanny (as I work Monday-wed). I have got a place in September at woodlands nursery for my youngest and Luke (my eldest) will be starting school then.

I am up for meeting up when you settle in as I need some local mum friends too.

Sue

TNM Wed 13-Jul-11 19:11:36

Hi Sue

I never saw your response (not quite got the hang of this site yet). My little boy has now just started Woodlands - seems to be enjoying it. If you still fancy meeting for a coffee/play do let me know (I am not sure how to send you a pm).

Tara

evie2000 Fri 15-Jun-12 14:23:39

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now