Local Talk

New to Aylesbury, fancy a meet up?

(9 Posts)
charimito Mon 30-Jul-12 20:42:04

Hello, I'm 28, my dd is 22 months old, we live around the gyratory area and Miranda goes to nursery in Stoke Mandeville.

We'd love to meet new friends smile

sammyheart2hart Wed 08-Aug-12 14:43:04

Hi there, my name is Sam and I'm 29. I also live in Aylesbury. I moved here in Oct last year with my hubbie and son. George is 16 months and I now have a 3wk old daughter, Ivy! I'm also looking to make new friends in the area as all my friends and family are in London. We live on Buckingham Park. Let me know if you feel like meeting up with the little ones! There are lots of things going on at the moment. Email me samanthajohart@hotmail.co.uk

Hi, I'm 31 with a 2 1/2 year old son and expecting our daughter in 6 weeks. We moved to Aylesbury in May and I still know nobody. We live just off the Bicester Rd near Tescos if anyone is interested meeting up?!?!

aylesburyduck Tue 20-Nov-12 19:30:19

I know this is an old thread, but if there is anyone out there, still looking to meet up in Aylesbury then I would be interested smile

BucksMumJen Wed 12-Dec-12 21:19:04

Hi aylesburyduck - local editor here.
The new site and local talk have only recently gone live, so please do keep checking for any replies.
I'm sure the talk will be buzzing soon hmm and we have a dedicated friendship bench and meet ups section which is worth keeping an eye on for future get togethers.
In the meantime take a look round the site and let me know what you think!
Jen smile

vickys777 Mon 28-Jan-13 07:46:53

Hello, I might be moving to the Buckingham Park development, can anyone give feedback about what it is like there please?

Does anyone know what the new school is like.

Feedback is welcome x

Saramurph Tue 05-Feb-13 18:10:56

Hello vickys777, I have lived on Buckingham park for nearly 3 years and its a great place to live, the school not been open long but have heard good reports, headmaster seemed nice when I spoke about my son attending when he's old enough. Let me know if you want any further info and I will do my best to help

lauramummyof2 Sun 10-Mar-13 23:28:41

Hi my name is laura im 19 and have two children 2years and 9 weeks Im from Aylesbury and need some mummy friends please smile x

Doughnutsforbreakfast Tue 21-May-13 23:07:41

Hello, I'm always up for a coffee, really looking forward to getting out and about after my exam in 3 weeks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now