Local Talk

Where to buy house in Buckinghamshire

(3 Posts)
brop1 Thu 10-Jan-13 21:29:14

Hi all I'm new to this site and have read several threads regarding this subject but felt I had to start a new thread to be specific to our needs. My hubby and I want to start a family this year and want to move from North Kent to Buckinghamshire. I have searched but still not sure on which area. Our budget is 320K-390k and preferably a 4 bedroom but a 3 bedroom with scope to extend will also be good, a garden and garage. We would obviously like a nice safe area with good schools for when we have our little ones. The area needs to be within 40 mins train commute to London. We are also considering Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex and Bedfordshire if anyone has info on those areas.
Thanks in advance for all your replies.

SquirrelPetronus Thu 10-Jan-13 23:30:21

How about Amersham? Chiltern line trains into Marylebone, and Metropolitan line tube into Baker St/Liverpool St.

SuperGoddess Tue 09-Apr-13 20:40:22

Taplow and Burnham have that sort of house price range plus a good train line into London, plus new cross rail fast line (city in 40 mins) due for completion in 2017 will push house prices up so good investment x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now