Local Talk

Should we move to GX

(4 Posts)
Alfiepants Mon 05-Aug-13 22:14:12

Hi - we are thinking of putting an offer in on a house in Gerrards Cross and as we have 2 small toddlers I'd really like to hear views on what it's like with small kids and how easy it is to meet other mums etc. Moving from town, so feeling a bit wobbly and whether it would be a bit isolating. Any other thoughts on the area would be massively appreciated!

MrsRicho Mon 02-Sep-13 21:35:45

Hi Alfie pants. I know that wobbly feeling. We are moving from town to Denham village in September. We weren't planning to leave town but fell in love with a house so are giving it a go. The area seems very nice - I grew up in Marlow which isnt far and was a lovely place to grow up (although I have never had ambitions to return being more of a city girl at heart) and we have two young boys (4 and 2). Good schools in GErrards Cross and surroundings too. Have you made a decision?

BucksBlowin Mon 11-Nov-13 13:41:10

Hi, we made a similar decision - hoping to move in before Christmas, also with small children. Did you make the offer in the end?

BucksBlowin Mon 11-Nov-13 13:42:18

Forgot to say, Moving from London & expecting some culture shock!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now