Local Talk

Anyone in Prestwich/Whitefield ?

(6 Posts)
obscuresolace Wed 30-May-12 09:06:26

Hi, I moved up here last summer from Hampshire. I am 39 and now 15 weeks pregnant with my third child. My two other children are 12 and 10 and it would be great to meet some other mums in the area as I don't know anyone at all. Hope to hear from you all. smile

obscuresolace Thu 21-Jun-12 11:58:08

I have now posted on three different websites and no one has answered on any of them. Feeling even more alone than ever now.

Zzzzmarchhare Mon 25-Jun-12 10:18:07

Hi, better late than never-just found thread. I am also non-local now living in the area. Lived here a while but work outside the area so most friends live a while away. One baby DS. If you fancy meeting for a coffee let me know.

obscuresolace Tue 26-Jun-12 20:04:45

Nice to meet you Zzzzmarchhare, would be great to meet up. Not knowing anyone here is difficult and as I am not working at the moment I don't get to meet anyone at all.

Zzzzmarchhare Wed 27-Jun-12 15:12:46

I've attempted to send you a private message through mumsnet. Let me know if it doesn't work

Louloubelle23 Sat 27-Oct-12 07:39:10

Only joined today, but I'm in whitefield. I work 4 days so always around on Fridays. I have a 2yr boy.

Louise

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now