johnworf Mon 08-Mar-10 18:36:11

A new thread for Bury! Hurrah!!!

smile

johnworf Tue 09-Mar-10 13:51:52

Helloooooooo

Anyone out there??

smile

johnworf Tue 09-Mar-10 14:45:06

Just to introduce myself, I'm the Tsarina for Mumsnet Local - Bury. I'm starting to put up as much information as I can; for playgroups, forthcoming events, theatre, days out etc.

Feel free to add to the list. Alternatively, you can CAT me with any questions.

Also, please use this thread for any additional information or anything you'd like to share. smile

Thanks.
JW

adanaivy Fri 16-Jul-10 15:15:39

its nice that bury has not been forgotton i am new to mumsnet i tend to use netmums alot but have found this site is alot more well organized it would be great to see that meetups are being arranged for mums/dads especially in places where it is child friendly

Loveitalia Mon 17-Jan-11 20:36:41

I'm from Bury, it's not looking very popular!

whysolate Fri 21-Jan-11 12:38:55

Another Buryite here!

claret1 Thu 03-Feb-11 10:41:25

Hi - I'm Clare another Bury mum here.

I'd particularly like to meet other local mums who work - so weekend events/meets would be great as I don't get to go to the children's centres/other groups etc during the week when I work.

icleangel Sun 03-Apr-11 20:53:52

thought i'd try mumsnet as it keeps being mentioned - moved to heywood just before christmas but dont know anyone....not working yet but would love to meet other mums....my son is 5 and in reception class and my daughter is 20 mths :-)

TamJade Tue 07-Jun-11 09:59:48

Hi All,

I've just moved to heaton park with my family... My son will be 3 in august... Don't know any mums in the areasad would love to meet up with someone and get to know the area a little better...

Thanks in advance, Tam

leeshax Wed 06-Jul-11 09:05:34

hi every1
im from middleton
but woulde love to meet up with some mums as my friends dont have kids,
im 21 with 2 girls under 2 (not twins either ha)
hope to meet up with ppl soon xxx

mumcanihavearabbit Wed 06-Jul-11 20:43:33

hello im also a middleton mum

mrsaligee Wed 27-Jul-11 12:18:39

Hello I've just moved to Greenmount from Todmorden, and my second daughter is due in October. Hoping that there are plenty of local activities like there were in Tod!

libbylobs Fri 23-Sep-11 20:18:09

HI, IM A BURY MUM IN TOTTINGTON .I HAVE A DD AGE 7 , AND THREE ADULT CHILDREN ,AND TWODG AGE 6 AND 2.

shellchildminder Wed 28-Sep-11 17:07:44

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

t300pen Thu 29-Mar-12 16:33:50

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

vix1404 Fri 27-Jul-12 21:56:03

vlynjo Fri 05-Oct-12 22:15:44

Hello All,
I don't know if you know but the Mumsnet Local pages are changing very soon. I'd like to introduce myself, I'm the Local Editor for ‘Bolton and Bury' and hope that the new local site will be full of useful information, meet-ups and local talk before long. I noticed quite a few of you seem interested in possibly meeting up with mums/dads in your local area. Would any of you be interested in becoming a Local Ambassador for Mumsnet? What we'd like Local Ambassadors to do is organise one monthly meeting in their local area (it could be a coffee morning, visit to an indoor play centre… anything you like really) and load up listings if they have the time and inclination. You'd be given your own easy-to-use editable meet-ups page if this is something that you'd be interested in. Feel free to PM me if you'd like more info smile

Louloubelle23 Sat 27-Oct-12 07:44:07

Only joined today, but I'm in whitefield. I work 4 days so always around on Fridays. I have a 2yr boy.

Louise

Sweetsandchocolatemad Sat 31-May-14 13:46:00

Hello, I am in Brandlesholme. 1 dd and 1 on the way!

Got excited about a Bury blog then realised it's 3 years old sad

sundaygirl14 Mon 15-Dec-14 22:39:52

Seriously, there is nothing on in bury / whitefield area at all!?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now