Local Talk

B&Bs in Coleridge/Romsey/Petersfield?

(6 Posts)
helenlynn Fri 07-Sep-12 11:58:39

My parents are visiting the week after next and would like more comfortable accommodation than our study floor, so we're looking for a nearby B&B. Can anyone recommend anywhere in Coleridge, Romsey or Petersfield, or any of the places near the railway station? We're not looking for anything particularly fancy, just somewhere quiet and clean with decent mattresses.

When we lived in the area, the following were acceptable to visitors:

A & B Guesthouse, Tenison Road
Railway Lodge, Tenison Road
the one St Philips's Road (can't remember the name).

The Youth Hostel on the corner of Tenison Road and Devonshire Road might also be worth checking out.

helenlynn Sat 08-Sep-12 10:59:18

Thanks very much -- they've gone for the Travelodge on the Leisure Park this time as everywhere's (not particularly surprisingly) fully booked at this notice, but I think they might give them a go next time.

hello - I believe I got some boxes from you last week!!! There is a b and b on the corner of Birdwood Road - my brother in law and wife stayed there once and were very impressed.

oops, too late grin sorry!

helenlynn Sun 09-Sep-12 22:46:19

Yes, that was me :-) Thanks for the recommendation anyway -- might well be handy next visit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now