Local Talk

Ponies & Ballet!

(9 Posts)
ChoccyJules Thu 04-Oct-12 22:27:25

DD (4) has decided she ought to start ballet. She has friends who go to three various classes in the city so I'm after recommendations on here to see if any of them get a vote. I so do not like ballet...

On a different note, she's also keen on the idea of riding (this one could be much more expensive). We tried out a stables in Cottenham but it's quite a distance from us; does anyone recommend the Sawston one?

Thanks!

I have ridden at Sawston for many years and I would recommend it. Hoping to get DS1 starting there soon. However, I believe they only take children from 5 so it would be worth checking.

jennywren123 Fri 05-Oct-12 14:30:33

Try MB Dance Academy. Teacher is Fab!

ChoccyJules Sat 06-Oct-12 00:03:31

Thanks both!

ChoccyJules Sun 07-Oct-12 22:34:08

Just had email reply back from Dedikated Ballet offering a trial class. Can anyone recommend them?

cazzybabs Mon 08-Oct-12 20:14:35

we love Dedikated. DD1 has been having lessons there for 8 years. dd2 has just given uop - no fauilt of Kate more it doesn't fit with the tomboy image and dd3 loves it.

We also ride out at Waterbeach - hall farm stables.

ChoccyJules Mon 08-Oct-12 22:26:43

Cheers!

Paiviaso Wed 10-Oct-12 14:34:36

I can't comment on the child's experience at stables, as I don't have any kids! but

Springhill Stables in Dry Drayton is good, and has cheap lesson prices!

South Cambs Equestrian in Foxton might by convenient for you if you are looking south of the city, but they are a bit pricier.

ChoccyJules Wed 10-Oct-12 23:55:43

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now