Local Talk

Nanny share or childminder in Shelford/Stapleford

(4 Posts)
theverysame Thu 15-Nov-12 12:24:32

Hello, I am looking for someone to care for my 2 girls aged 5 and 3 from January, 4 days a week. We are in Stapleford, the eldest goes to the local school and I would really like to keep the girls together after school as opposed to one at after school club and one at a day nursery. In theory the youngest will be at pre school 15 hours a week from April so there is a lot of free time during the day, its just getting them to their respective schools then picking up in the afternoons and giving them tea. Anyone know of a nannyshare or childminder who might be interested please let me know! otherwise will contact the agencies.... thanks loads.

wrestlingalligators Thu 14-Nov-13 12:36:30

Hello, can anyone recommend a childminder or nanny share in Shelford / Stapleford? I'm looking for two days per week, to involve full day with 18 month old and preschool drop off pick up for 3 year old (full day pre school). With thanks

rebeccamg Fri 17-Jan-14 21:53:57

Id be interested at possibly nanny sharing. I have a 2 year old (will be in Playgroup September) and an 11 month old. Would be interested in the costs of it.

wrestlingaligators Mon 10-Feb-14 12:37:42

I've given up on that plan as I interviewed a nanny and realized it wouldn't really work as I work from home! Now I'm waiting until DS is 2 and the choice of preschools widens...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now