Local Talk

toddler groups

(11 Posts)
GinAndIt Thu 15-Nov-12 20:35:15

Hello, anyone know of any toddler groups in the cambridge area? I don't work mondays and tuesdays and would like to start going to a toddler group with my dd (21months)

I used to go to one in my village when ds was little but tbh it wasn't the friendliest of places and anyway it's on a wednesday so that's out. I live in a village just north west of cambridge but don't mind driving. I seem to have lost contact with the mums i knew when ds was little so looking for some adult company as well as keeping dd happy!

Thanks

theverysame Fri 16-Nov-12 10:06:48

Really friendly toddler group on Mondays 930-1130 in Trumpington on Alpha Terrace at the C3 church hall. Nice group of mums and dads, plenty of toys, clean room and excellent biscuit selection! You can also try Ragged Rascals at Great Shelford Rugby Club on Mondays. There is also a lovely music group at a lady's house on Tuesday mornings in Great Shelford (17a High Green, 10.15-11am, £2) which is the antithesis of Monkey Music! Here's a comprehensive list of groups that I have found quite useful.

http://cambridgefamilies.co.uk/142.html

ChestertonCharley Fri 16-Nov-12 12:58:58

Romsey Mill Tuesday mornings 10am to 11.30, voluntary contribution.

GinAndIt Fri 16-Nov-12 19:16:31

Oh thank you both so much, i will definitely look into these!

Nosleeptillcambridge Sat 17-Nov-12 20:50:42

Bobtails at Girton paviliion on Mondays 9.30 to 11.30. £3

There's also a music group in Richmond Road on Mondays - not sure of exact times.

GinAndIt Tue 20-Nov-12 19:18:56

Thanks Nosleeptillcambridge, Girton is quite near me so i think i'll try that one next monday smile

northofcambridge Tue 20-Nov-12 21:00:13

Milton has one on a monday as well 10 am at the church

Nosleeptillcambridge Fri 23-Nov-12 11:48:49

Will probably be there myself on Monday!

GinAndIt Sat 01-Dec-12 22:24:29

Nosleeptillcambridge is the gieton pavilion next to scallywags nursery in girt on? On cambridge road? Think we might try it this monday.

GinAndIt Sat 01-Dec-12 22:24:53

girton blush

Nosleeptillcambridge Thu 27-Dec-12 13:22:55

Sorry! Only just seen this.

The pavillion is on the opposite side of the road to Scallywags, and a bit further along as you head to Oakington - just after the school, next to the park and behind the church. The building next to scallywags is the social club.

Next Bobtails is on Monday 7th Jan I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now