Local Talk

Friday toddler/baby groups

(4 Posts)
KateZwMc Thu 29-Nov-12 11:36:33

Hi

Can anyone recommend any nice baby and toddler groups that run on a Friday? I have a 20 month old and an 8 week old so am just looking for somewhere to go with both of them together where my toddler can't get up to too much mischief!!

K x

claerwen Thu 29-Nov-12 11:59:13

I tried Sticky Fingers (messy play) at Mill Road Baptist Church (corner of Mill Road and Stockwell Street, Citi 2 bus) with my 16-month-old for the first time last week and thought it was great. It's in a nice big light room and was friendly, and it runs from 11am-12.30pm. The activities are aimed at over-one-year-olds (my son was the youngest by some months) but I noticed they had a couple of little baby rockers for people who have a toddler and a small baby, and I'm hoping it will still be practical to go after I have our next in April. It's run by the Romsey Mill SureStart centre and is free, but you have to ring them up to book at the beginning of the week - see www.cambridgeshirechildrenscentres.org.uk/romsey-mill for contact details, timetable etc.

KateZwMc Thu 29-Nov-12 12:12:28

Thanks claerwen, I may try and go to that next week if they have space x

Camoosh Thu 29-Nov-12 17:07:48

I had some very happy Friday mornings here:
http://www.christchurchcambridge.org.uk/children_youth/first_steps.shtml

Friendly, nice room, nice bscuits.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now