Local Talk

Psyches Bazaar parties

(6 Posts)
Howmanytriesatanickname Wed 05-Dec-12 22:17:24

Hi there. I was looking at the Psyches Bazaar jewellery making parties for my DD's 9th birthday. Has anyone used them, and what did you think, please?

TIA

yessantaIvebeengood Sat 15-Dec-12 18:42:19

We used them for our daughter's 4th birthday party. We were delighted, my daughter loved it and all her friends had a great time and they were really pleased with the bracelets they made. Due to the age of the girls we chose the easiest thing for them to do but there are more intricate things for older ones to do, they really get the girls to focus on how the different beads look together so no one went home with something that didn't look good.
The face painting is amazing and the cakes tasted great - the decoration is all down to the girls, however the decorations they provide mean they all look pretty.
I would most definitely recommend them, they were on time, cleared up behind them, and took all the stress out of planning the party.

Howmanytriesatanickname Sat 15-Dec-12 22:02:25

Oh marvellous, thank you so much. I'll make the booking with them on Monday then.

You are a star, it makes you feel so much more comfortable when someone else recommends someone.

yessantaIvebeengood Sun 16-Dec-12 18:36:53

Glad to be of help grin I am sure you won't be dissapointed.

Howmanytriesatanickname Mon 04-Mar-13 09:50:44

I meant to come back and say the party was FABULOUS! The bracelets the girls made were lovely, and the ladies who came to do tha party were very good at making sure the children were making things at a level of their ability (so my daughter's younger siblings made something simpler than the older girls, IYSWIM). The face painting was beautiful too. The only thing was the chldren weren't mad on the flavour of the icing for the cupcakes, but that's just a little thing. Otherwise, I would thoroughly recommend these parties - the other mums were very impressed too smile

yessantaIvebeengood Tue 05-Mar-13 19:13:34

So pleased it went well, I would feel awful if I had recommended something and it went badly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now