Local Talk

Spy masters thing in Bar Hill?

(5 Posts)
orchardy Sat 05-Jan-13 12:10:37

DS2 will be 6 next month. He is saying he wants a spy party. He's never been to one so I don't know how he's got the idea, but I am aware there is a place in Bar Hill. has anyone any experience of it? Is it good, is it good value, and is it suitable for 6 year-olds?

Thanks!

claerwen Sat 05-Jan-13 22:41:02

A friend took her much older (11yo) daughter there for her birthday recently and she and her friends had a great time, and from her account it seems like a good enough place as far as that goes, although that doesn't help you with age suitability.

neolar Sun 06-Jan-13 18:55:43

My dd went there for her 8th birthday. She absolutely loved it and so did her friends.

ch3398 Mon 07-Jan-13 21:34:55

having been to several parties there I would have thought it was more suitable for slightly older children - more like Year 3 onwards.

neolar Tue 08-Jan-13 12:24:27

ch3398 - I think from last summer they introduced a version for younger children. However, it might be worth checking that they are happy to have some 5 year olds amongst the guests (assuming that a 6th birthday party will involve some kids who are slightly younger.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now