Local Talk

7+ tests next week

(6 Posts)
mynameisnt Mon 07-Jan-13 18:30:14

Anyones dc doing the Perse Prep 7+ next week? DD is doing it on Tuesday and is so relaxed about it - I am a wreck already sad

BikeRider33 Thu 10-Jan-13 09:25:54

Mine did it last year - it's very laid back so your dd has the righ attitude.

If you did the pre test I think you should have a pretty good feel for how things will go.

Ds liked the biscuits best I think.

Also I got a phone call very quickly after the test, so they don't keep you in suspense for long!

mynameisnt Thu 10-Jan-13 13:57:11

Thanks! She did do the pre test and Mr Jones called to say that basically she had done very well, as did Mrs Halpert when we saw her smile so hopefully she'll be ok. Still can't help worrying though - obviously there will be more to do than in the pre test and of course there will be others there ..<stressed> grin It seems quite a long afternoon as well. I will inform her there are biscuits!

God, I shall be in a terrible state waiting for the call!

BikeRider33 Thu 10-Jan-13 18:41:13

Well I think if you have had a positive response, unless she starts a fight or does something really antisocial (and that doesn't mean taking all the chocolate biscuits as I'm sure ds ate loads more than his share!) you will be OK. But the call is always a nice relief.

Year 3 have 2 days off timetable doing fun activities while the teachers do the testing. He is delighted!

mynameisnt Thu 10-Jan-13 18:45:44

I bet he is!! I'll let you know - thanks smile

mynameisnt Mon 14-Jan-13 13:15:00

Now I'm in even more of a state - there are 70 children taking it. I must calm down. She will be fine, she will be fine, she will be fine...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now