Local Talk

Professional oven cleaning

(7 Posts)
ChestertonCharley Wed 09-Jan-13 12:32:02

Can anyone recommend a professional oven cleaning service?

MarronGlace Wed 16-Jan-13 19:26:19

I use a someone from Cambourne. He charges £40 but does a fantastic job. His number is 01954 715509
He's only got one negative: he talks A LOT grin
HTH

ChestertonCharley Thu 17-Jan-13 12:26:26

Thanks! Going with OverOvens (£75 for 2); will report back.

ChestertonCharley Mon 28-Jan-13 12:56:55

Would recommend Over Oven Clean - lovely and sparkly, on time, and not too much chat!

littlebean2000 Wed 30-Jan-13 17:47:42

Hi,my mum and I both used Over Oven Clean as well and would absolutely recommend them.They did a fantastic job at a very reasonable price. Friendly, polite and on time with no fuss, great!! We will both be having them back again.

HelenLynn Thu 31-Jan-13 20:28:27

Thanks for posting these recommendations. Over Oven Clean are coming to do ours on Monday. I needed to do something about it quickly before my excuse of being too pregnant for either the caustic cleaners or the heavy scrubbing ran out grin

HelenLynn Mon 04-Feb-13 23:08:01

I can third the recommendation of Over Oven Clean. They came today, slightly early (having rung to check and give me plenty of notice), applied superhuman amounts of elbow grease (and no horrible-smelling cleaning products) for over two hours, and left me with a really clean oven with all the shelves absolutely gleaming. No way would I ever have kept going until it was that spotless! £85 for oven, grill, eight hobs and splashback.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now