Local Talk

swimming lessons for two year old

(5 Posts)
townandgowners Mon 28-Jan-13 13:25:45

Can anyone recommend any particular organisation for swimming lessons for a two year and ideally not on a Saturday.

orchardy Wed 30-Jan-13 14:42:37

Bumpercise and Aquatots. Sarah Allen is extremely nice and the classes are in the week and in various locations, and I found them invaluable for making friends as well. Both my children swam with Sarah from babyhood and are now very proficient, at 5 and 7.

ch3398 Fri 01-Feb-13 19:32:01

We swim with dolphin birthlights

http://www.dolphinbabyswim.com/blog/?p=71

CamMumma Wed 06-Feb-13 12:13:49

I concur with orchardy, my DS does lessons with bumpercise and aquatots an loves them, he is 19m.o and has been going since he was 6months.

Liu38 Fri 08-Feb-13 17:58:17

Park side pools offer very good lessons for babies from 4 months (swim together) and then from 3 years old lessons without mums or dads in the water.They run them 3 times a week (I think). I am strongly recommend lessons on Wednesday with teacher Ewa. She is brilliant. Also these lessons are cheap: 26 ponds for a month, and 13 if you receiving housing or council tax benefits. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now