Local Talk

Language Courses

(5 Posts)
Cambridgenewcomer Mon 25-Mar-13 15:22:44

Hi, our lovely new au pair has just arrived and we are looking for a language course for her and can't believe how expensive they are here - we moved up from London in December and they seemed to be cheaper there which I can't believe! Does anyone know any good language schools which are reasonable for the Cambridge certificates? Thank you!

northofcambridge Mon 25-Mar-13 21:38:49

have you looked at CRC - not sure of costs but might be ok since public sector - lots of buses to get to it

Oots Wed 27-Mar-13 12:39:15

Try Select English on Station Road in Cambridge. She could attend a course for 3 hours each morning (they don't do evening classes) or if you ask to speak to the Director she can probably arrange for her to do a couple of hours each afternoon if that suits better. They are amongst the cheapest in Cambridge but have small classes so she should make good progress.

Cambridgenewcomer Sat 30-Mar-13 16:19:04

Thank you, that's great, I will give them a go!

Cambridgenewcomer Thu 11-Apr-13 18:15:37

Hello, a very boring request but does anyone know a good and trustworthy garage in Cambridge? I have had problems before with garages in London and would really welcome some recommendations? Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now