Local Talk

Does anyone know a reliable house surveyor?

(5 Posts)
Cambridgenewcomer Sun 12-May-13 08:19:44

Hello, everyone here has been so helpful so far so I thought I would ask another (boring but essential) question!

We have had our offer on a house accepted so need to get the survey done, does anyone have any recommendations?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Cambridgenewcomer Sun 12-May-13 12:24:07

Hello, does anyone know a good, reliable (and not too expensive) builder and decorator in Cambridge? Many thanks!

LizziPizzi Mon 03-Jun-13 13:41:39

I am also looking for a Surveyor too! Did you book one in the end?

Enb76 Wed 19-Jun-13 09:46:36

Hi there, I have just used John Ward of Ward Howard Rowlett (cambs)314141. I was pretty impressed and would recommend. He valued a property in Impington for me and for just a homebuyers report was very thorough. He's a chartered surveyor and not extremely cheap but I think you get what you pay for generally.

CamMumma Sun 23-Jun-13 17:42:16

Did you ever find a builder and decorator, as I can dig out some numbers for that for you.
Surveyor wise, we have always just used the bank one, as I couldnt see the point in paying twice for a survey.
However our house (we are selling) has just been recently surveyed by someone from Ward Howard Rowlett and he seemed to be doing a thorough job even though I made him a really crap mug of coffee, which i hope didnt get noted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now