Local Talk

Children's hairdresser in Cambridge

(7 Posts)
Marineblue Fri 21-Jun-13 11:07:44

Could anyone recommend a good hairdresser for a 20-month, lively, curly-hair toddler in central Cambridge or nearby?
Thanks!

WilderRose Fri 21-Jun-13 13:50:19

Dinos in Chesterton [by Mermaid chip shop] great with children. It is a sit and wait appointment system rather than make appointment. Barbers rather than hairdresser but have children's seats for hair cutting.

ChestertonCharley Fri 21-Jun-13 15:29:12

Boy or girl?
Blue Moon barbers on Chesterton High Street (near post office) are very good, if a tad expensive for kids' cuts. Again sit & wait appointment system.

Marineblue Fri 21-Jun-13 16:00:59

Thanks WilderRose and Chesterton

Boy - he never had his hair cut and I have a feeling it is not going to be easy...

NewtoCambridge Tue 25-Jun-13 12:32:02

Does anyone know anywhere that would be good for a 4 yr old girl with long hair, it needs about 3 inches taking off. Central/ north villages would be good. I just asked in the hairdresser in Histon, but they only do children if they also do the adult or otherwise charge adult prices.

mynameisnt Mon 01-Jul-13 16:17:55

I take dd to Time Room above David Lloyd gym. Nice and quiet, friendly, and not ever so pricey! I think I paid £9 last time - although we get a bit of a discount for being DL members.

NewtoCambridge Mon 01-Jul-13 20:51:19

Thanks, that looks like a real possibility

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now