Local Talk

Recommendation for a cleaner

(6 Posts)
Omkarchiaai Tue 09-Jul-13 12:46:12

Hello,
I am looking for a trustworthy cleaner in Cambridge to come around weekly to my house. Please send me recommendations. Also, how much hourly rate should I expect in Cambridge?
I used to pay 8 to 10£ per hour in Sandwich where I provided the cleaning equipment and products. But I was quoted 16.56£ per hour by a cleaning company in Cambridge which has shocked me! Am I being ignorant of Cambridge rates!?
Thanks.

Omkarchiaai Tue 09-Jul-13 12:47:32

I am looking for an Indian lady (preferably Marathi/Gujarathi but others will do as well) to come to my house and cook on a weekly basis. Any recommendations please let me know.

Perilla Fri 12-Jul-13 15:00:53

We pay £12.50 an hour in a town outside of Cambridge so I could well imagine that it might be a bit higher in the City itself.

No idea regarding someone to come and cook at your house. Inder's Kitchen gets a lot of very good reviews for their delivery service and I think is more 'homecooked' than 'takeaway' - they also do meals that you can heat at home.

milkcookies Mon 15-Jul-13 21:23:00

I think the rate is £7-£9. I found cleaners through gumtree

Pufflesome Mon 22-Jul-13 21:25:41

Inder's Kitchen is very nice if you want to order fresh food to cook at home.

perestroika Thu 19-Sep-13 10:01:04

I have used services of Natalya 07983727724 who i recommend highly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now