Local Talk

Does anyone want to sell me their house?

(7 Posts)
NewtoCambridge Tue 16-Jul-13 22:39:15

I'm going slowly mad with the Cambridge housing market, so thought I might as well ask on here. Is anyone planning to sell their house or know anyone that is? We're looking between cottenham and trumpington for 4 beds, good size garden, good size rooms. I think we have a reasonable budget, there is just so little for sale at the moment
Thanks

Sabrina41 Fri 26-Jul-13 22:29:27

What is your budget - max you would be willing to pay for this?

NewtoCambridge Mon 29-Jul-13 11:45:36

Thanks. Have PM'ed you smile

Gilby Wed 31-Jul-13 00:40:16

Us too! And NTC, how new are you? We arrived 3 weeks ago. Except we're looking off Hills Road/ Queen Edith's way/ Great Shelford.

wrestlingalligators Mon 05-Aug-13 09:16:19

I'm in the same position, looking for 4 bed detached in the South Cambs villages. I'm floored at how few houses come on the market, compared to where we live now.

We've sold our house, and no lower chain. I'd love to hear from anyone about to sell a family home in Stapleford/Shelfords or thereabouts!

NewtoCambridge Mon 05-Aug-13 22:24:18

We think we've found somewhere now, but house hunting in Cambridge is a nightmare, we definitely had to widen our search area

wrestlingalligators Tue 06-Aug-13 09:20:20

Where did you end up? I'm trying to work out what to compromise on and if I'd feel isolated in Haslingfield, away from the trains

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now