Local Talk

Desperately looking for a cranial osteopath for my baby

(7 Posts)
milkcookies Tue 30-Jul-13 10:31:51

Hi

I'm desperately looking for an osteopath for my baby whose just had her tongue tie released. Marc is not an option, but I'm open to any other suggestions. I would really like someone who can roughly point out to you how many sessions my LO would need as we are on a budget!

Any recommendations and how many sessions did your LO need?

Lizzie36 Sat 03-Aug-13 13:01:17

The best one is a guy called Lynn Haller in north London, pricey but brilliant. There was a place up near the hospital in cambridge that we took our son to when he fell down the stairs, the man who saw us worked with Lynn Haller and seemed pretty good but you never can tell really. Much cheaper. Called cambridge osteopathy...something like that. Not at home at mo but will find details an re post it.

milkcookies Sat 03-Aug-13 13:05:28

Lizzie, thanks! How many sessions did your LO need with Lynne?

Lizzie36 Sat 03-Aug-13 16:27:10

It was straight after he was born and I think we had 6 sessions with him. The one in cambridge was just one session to check him over.

milkcookies Sun 04-Aug-13 16:10:36

Thanks lizzie. Do you remember the name of the one in Cambridge?

Lizzie36 Sun 04-Aug-13 21:50:30

Cambridge osteopath just off hills road past addenbrooks, I think

Abenethri Sun 18-Aug-13 02:41:49

I can recommend Moraig at the Coach House Clinic in Trumpington, she was recommended to me by a lactation consultant and she was excellent with my DD. About 40 pounds per session and she recommended 3 sessions (post forceps birth issues).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now