Friday childcare wanted - Term Time

(3 Posts)
peasandcarrots30 Sat 05-Oct-13 11:26:56

I just moved to cambridge with my husband and 13month old daughter. We are looking for term-time childcare for our little one for one day a week.

We can be flexible on hours and would suit someone with children in school during the day. As you could come to ours to look after our little one after your drop-off and leave just before school pick-up. We have a peaceful place in town centrally with garden and could give you an hour off for lunch if that suits.

Otherwise we would be open to a childminder who prefers to have children at his/her house if local. We are based in central cambridge, Jesus Lane.

I am studying and training to be a vicar. My husband works part time as a youth worker. We love people and our little one is pretty sociable and easy going.

Ping us smile

LocalEditorCambridge Sun 13-Oct-13 18:31:32

peas did you get any response to this? Did you want me to add it to our facebook page as well - it's quite new so not masses of people on it yet but good to get word out?

Hope you're all settled in.

jac050505 Wed 13-Nov-13 18:35:03

My name's Pam and I am a childminder with vacancies living in North Cambridge. You can check my details out on under 'Sunshine and Puddles'. If you are interested please send me a message.

Many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now