Local Talk

Childminder short/long term needed asap please

(2 Posts)
cmurphy81 Sun 03-Nov-13 22:12:32

I am due start a new job in the coming weeks and seek childcare. There are, of course, waiting lists in place at the nurseries in Cambridge and we do not have much lead-in time. I hope to find a childminder, or someone who might advise on who to approach regarding childminding. We are looking for someone fairly quickly to look after our 29 month old son one day a week (Fridays), throughout December and January (my sister will look after our son on Fridays). We would also like two additional one-off full days on Thursday 21 and Thursday 28 November 2013. Depending on how things progress, we may look to continue with a childminder from February 2014 onwards, for two full days a week on a longer term basis (Thursdays and Fridays).

Any advice or interest gratefully received.

jac050505 Tue 12-Nov-13 21:44:50

Hi,

I am a registered childminder with Ofsted and live in Cambridge. I have a vacancy and would be able to provide childcare on the dates you have requested. If you are interested please have a look at my profile on childcare.co.uk.

Many thanks,

Pam

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now