Local Talk

Cambridge day nursery

(6 Posts)
Beth2014 Sat 22-Feb-14 17:38:14

Hi, just wondering if anyone has any experience with Cambridge day nursery ? I've been to look around and they have a waiting list is it worth going on the waiting list ?

Lilbratz Mon 17-Mar-14 14:05:43

is that the cambidge day nursery in papworth?

Beth2014 Mon 17-Mar-14 19:19:01

No in Cambridge, Milton road

Pam888 Wed 19-Mar-14 15:58:41

I would be interested in people's views on this nursery too - was wondering the very same question....

mynameisnt Mon 24-Mar-14 13:18:18

Our dd went there from 2009 to 2010. She was in pre school room and we were extremely happy with the nursery. Lovely staff, lots to do, small class and good food. Would definitely recommend grin

Lizardc Wed 23-Apr-14 16:12:36

Both my sons are there - one in Preschool and one in Baby Room. We've generally been happy with them. The staff vary - some outstanding, some young and inexoerienced (prob the same with any nursery, to be fair, so be on the ball when they allocate your key worker). The garden area is fab now they have the extra space at the back and the kids go out so much, it's fab.

We have had a few hiccups with my elder boy, but the nursery have been good about listening and addressing these.

Overall I would recommend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now