Little Gym Cambridge

(5 Posts)
SahMum Tue 09-Feb-16 13:47:24

Hi All,

Has anyone used Little Gym off Victoria Road? Any feedback on that is welcome good or bad, feel free to message me directly. I am looking at some "lighter" sport activities for my pre-schooler and the gym came up in my search, I dont know anyone who used it so would appreciate your thoughts. Also, I have seen on their wbsite, that they do birthday parties. Has anyone attended one? Was it any good?
Thank yousmile

Lizardc Sat 13-Feb-16 18:10:28

Little gym is fantastic! My 3 and 5 year olds have been going there since it opened in 2013. Ned, who owns the franchise, is one of the nicest people you'll meet. He's an ex-teacher and has his own young children so he really 'gets' kids. The place is welcoming, the staff are outstanding and my boys love it. Highly recommend. It's expensive but worth every penny. And there's a nice lobby area for parents to have a coffee and a chat whilst the older children do their classes and some toys for siblings to play with, too.

GirtonGirl Mon 07-Mar-16 19:53:49

An alternative is Cambridge Gymnastics Academy in Arbury. Much cheaper and high quality. They will be moving into a new gym soon and will have more places available, although they do have a long waiting list for regular classes. Not sure if this also applies to the preschool age group who they do run classes for.

My son is at Little Gym (he is 3). He and I love it. Great staff, brilliant lessons. It is expensive and that almost put me off but actually having settled in it is worth it. We also tried Cambridge Gymnastics Academy which was cheaper but I didn't think the quality of the teaching was that good for preschoolers, I think it would be much better with the older kids, currently the location is also a bit tired. I think it's worth holding out until they are 3 and go into the independent classes at Little Gym which my son really enjoys - plus nice social atmosphere with the mums and other kids in the waiting area (you can see in to the lessons).

Csss09 Wed 13-Apr-16 22:03:04

my dd who is 2.5 has been going since sept, and she loves it!

they offer a free trial class!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now