Local Talk

Any opinion on Bringing Up Baby - Kentish Town? or anything else nearby?

(6 Posts)
reka1985 Sat 07-May-11 16:34:20

Hello there,
I'm thinking about to change my daughter's nursery, as I changed jobs and would like to find something closer. She's in Kidsunlimited - Regents Place at the moment, she loves it and I think it's good, but it's gonna be a bit of a pain now, that I'll work a bit more far from there.
So I found this Bringing Up Baby in Kentish Town, I haven't visited the nursery yet, but from the website, photos and Ofsted report it sounds and looks great.
Is there anyone out there whose kids (or friends' kids) go to this nursery? Or did you consider and visit this nursery before you decided on something else? I'd love to hear some opinions and also would be keen to know how long the waiting list can be expected. My daughter is 2,5 now and ideally I'd like her to start in August/September, but if it's a really good one, I'm willing to wait a few more months if I have to.
I also would be glad to get some recommendations about something else around Hampstead, Kentish Town, West Hampstead or Camden. I need childcare at least between 8.30-1.30, but preferably for longer hours.
Thanks very much for your help in advance! Have a good day! smile

NoelEdmondshair Sun 08-May-11 08:54:13

If you don't get any replies here, reka, try the nurseries section on the Childcare board.

reka1985 Sun 08-May-11 14:51:30

Thanks very much. I posted the same there as well, so hoping to get some response soon.

ETVKeep Thu 02-Jun-11 16:34:34

Hi, my daughter goes to this nursery and I believe she loves it. She is almost 2, it did take her a long time to adjust but she is happy now. Please let me know if you have any specific questions about it and I would be more than happy to answer them.

Fiyi Fri 06-Jan-12 20:13:31

hello all,
I am also interested in this Nursery and have actually bumped rekas post on the Childcare board just now before coming across this double post.

A short intro about me-

We have a 4 month old who will need a Nursery in August. The catch is, we are not in the country now (on maternity leave and am spending it travelling and visiting family) and I need to choose one now since I have heard of the notorious waiting lists everywhere or at least at the good ones! So we are totally dependent on the reviews of other parents to make our decision.

So any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

TheSpanishNursery Thu 15-Nov-12 12:59:52

If interested in bi-lingual nursery and after school programmes, please check us out at www.thespanishnursery.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now