Local Talk

Kids hair cuts

(6 Posts)
Bunchline Sat 09-Jul-11 21:12:56

I live in W. Hampstead and trying to find a place to cut my toddlers' hair. I've gone to a few places far a field - but does anyone know of a place in the NW6/NW3 area?

hampsteadtsa Wed 12-Oct-11 19:57:34

My girls like Adam at 'Enry 'Iggins on Flask Walk in Hampstead - or Daniel Adams in Belsize Park is also good for kids...

pomalca Sun 16-Oct-11 18:30:16

We've taken our son to the barbers on mill lane beside the kitchen table / post office since he was 1 or 2, they are very friendly and patient with kids

FransCarpetCleaning Thu 10-Nov-11 22:39:31

Yuhei on Heath Street just up from Hampstead tube station. My daughter had her hair cut there 2 weeks ago, and the compliments just keep coming - better still, they are great with kids. There's even a colouring in table where they can have their hair cut if they're not good at sitting doing nothing!

FransCarpetCleaning Thu 10-Nov-11 22:40:33

Oh yeah, and they're super reasonable on pricing too!

becstarsky Wed 23-Nov-11 12:29:26

Another vote for the barbers on Mill Lane. No appointment necessary, always friendly, cheap, lovely with kids. Also when I ask them for a donation for the local primary school PSA they always give very generously which gets my loyalty!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now