Local Talk

UCL Nursery?

(3 Posts)
Helcia Sun 15-Jan-12 00:36:49

Hi, I'm new to "thread". Anyone heard about UCL Nursery, by the Gordon Square? Any good?

sebbieLondon Mon 16-Jan-12 01:24:49

My daughter went there for 18 months .She is 8 now so it was quite a number of years ago . I was pleased with it ( and I am very fussy about child care ) it was small and friendly with good activities laid out every morning for the children . a woman called Zara was in charge then and i always felt she was competent .Everyday the children where taken to the little playground across the way . It does have a high turn over of kids so there was almost always a new child being settled in which did preoccupy the staff at times . They could also be a bit fierce about nap times which my DD didn't like as she gave up naps early . My son had attended ULU nursery 3 years before and that was awful . Not sure if that still exists it was on the top floor of the Union building.

bloomsbrie Wed 18-Jan-12 10:04:10

There have been changes there lately - it has merged with IoE nursery - but the babies are in Woburn Square and the older ones in Gordon square. The ex-IoE staff are lovely (Juraj, Zehra) - but are with the babies mainly. We looked at it - it looked quite nice, lively. But we went somewhere else in the end with more immediate outdoor space.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now