Local Talk

Our Spanish Au Pair is looking for some extra work

(3 Posts)
pomalca Thu 02-Feb-12 20:05:51

Our kind helpful Spanish Au Pair is available for some part time babysitting / childcare during the week, ideally she is available during weekends or during the week between 9-3 (but not necessarily looking to work all of this time). She's from Spain, her english is ok but not fantastic, ideally a Spanish speaking household might suit best. She lives in West Hampstead NW6 so close by would also be ideal. She is very kind, caring and helpful with our 4 small children so I would have no hesitation in recommending her, pls feel free to message me

ginger19 Sun 11-Mar-12 10:07:29

Hello

I live in West Hampstead.I have ds 5 and dd1. I am looking for part time help in all areas! Mostly looking after baby, house work...hoovering cleaning kitchen, getting suck in and baby sitting.

We are a portuguese ( Brazilian )speaking house, but i like to think my spanish is good too. If your au pair is still available let me know.

Thanks

TheSpanishNursery Thu 15-Nov-12 12:58:27

If interested in nursery places or after school clubs, please check us out at www.thespanishnursery.com

Thanks,
carmen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now