Local Talk

Working mum, I need your help!

(1 Post)
SwedeinLondon Sat 11-Feb-12 13:25:38

Hello,
I am a Psychology student at the Linnaeus University of Sweden, during spring 2012 I will be writing a thesis on guilt and I've chosen to focus on women's experiences of guilt. I am looking for women aged 28-45 who are willing to participate in an interview study regarding the feelings of guilt.
I am looking for women who are heterosexual and married or cohabiting.
You need to have at least one child under 12 years old living with you and you need to be working or studying outside the home.

The study focuses on married or cohabiting mothers description on guilt. I'm hoping to compare women living in England with women in Sweden to see whether I can find any cultural differences in how guilt is described in the two countries. The purpose of the study is not to measure levels of guilt or in any way seek out women who are thought to experience more or less guilt than others.

The interview will take approximately 1 hour, I will ask you to tell me about a situation when you experienced guilt in as much detail as you can.
I will record the interview but I will be the only one with access to it and you can remain anonymous as names and place can be changed to suit your preference.
For confidentiality reasons the interview need to take place in either of our homes, I live in London.
If you are interested in taking part in this study or if you have any questions please contact me via email.

Kind Regards,

Johanna jo22gk@student.lnu.se

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now