Local Talk

Driving school/instructor recommendations please!

(6 Posts)
Jennyrosity Sun 25-Mar-12 10:00:07

I've decided to finally bite the bullet and start driving lessons at the grand old age of 33. Can anyone recommend a good instructor in the Camden or Hampstead area?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

frillyflower Wed 04-Apr-12 22:06:48

Hi,
I recommend Adrian Rudolf (Go Driving School) in North London. He taught my son to drive and he's brilliant. Calm and kind and he gave my son a lot of confidence.
Good luck!

Littleredbrickmammy Thu 05-Apr-12 09:25:52

Hiya I was learning to drive when I was pregnant (but was too big to fit behind the wheel to take my test and haven't got round to starting again). I used a lovely lady called Sonya who works for Red Driving School. She is very good if you are a bit nervous. She doesn't rush you but doesn't hold you back either. She had handouts for manoveurs which helped me as I could take them home and memorise them. If you would like her mobile number please let me know or you can contact Red Driving School and request her specifically. I am going to use her again when i am ready to start.

ScottishGem Mon 16-Apr-12 11:54:03

Hi, i used Karen from Red Driving School, she was brill i started last april and passed in november would reccomend her again. Good Luck with the lessons.

kungfumum Wed 18-Apr-12 08:50:05

Hi there,
one to avoid is Clive L from Red Driving School - he was aggressive, unprofessional (broke off a lesson because he was too hot in he summer, overslept and missed a lesson) and ended up stealing £180 off me - I paid for lessons in advance but he dissappeared off face of the earth before I got them! Also be aware that if you have any problems with a Red instructor, the company won't get involved. : (

Jennyrosity Sat 09-Jun-12 13:17:02

Brilliant, ladies, thank you. I will have a look at them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now