Local Talk

Looking for a mother wanting to return to work in NW1...

(1 Post)
AlexWil Wed 30-May-12 09:24:32

I am looking for a self-employed Executive Assistant to provide editorial & PA support, and it would be perfect for a computer literate mother who is looking for part time work. I need a guaranteed 10hrs a week as a 2hr a day, 5 days a wk commitment, but this may be flexible depending on workload & situation. i.e. maybe 3 hours one day, & none the next.)

The business is based around a successful lifestyle website, (fashion, beauty, hotels, travel & food). The position is wide ranging, requiring a discreet, motivated, meticulous self-starter who is flexible & happy to speak up, contribute ideas, & use their initiative. They will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement.

The editorial support may include watermarking photos in Photoshop, helping to wrangle the 2500+ emails we receive each week, researching fashion content & fact checking, calling in for shoots, PowerPoint, scanning, & regularly updating the EPK.

The PA tasks may cover expenses, errands, diary keeping, office organization, data input, managing general email, making appointments, & liaising with clients & my agents to organise travel arrangements.

The EA must have a good working knowledge of blogging, Twitter, Facebook & other digital platforms including Instagram, YouTube & Pinterest. Previous work experience in any of these fields wld be attractive: fashion, digital, publishing, PR, marketing, production.

For more info, please email easstposition@gmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now